- 2 teaspoons oil 2 onions, chopped 3 cloves garlic, minced 1 lb lean ground beef 3/4 lb beef sirloin, cubed 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes 1 bottle Eisbock Beer (341 mL) 1 cup strong coffee 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste 1 can beef broth 1/2 cup brown sugar 3 1/2 tablespoons chili sauce 1 tablespoon cumin 1 tablespoon cocoa 1 teaspoon oregano 1 teaspoon cayenne 1 teaspoon coriander 1 teaspoon salt 4 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans 4 chili peppers, chopped
- 4 cups baby potatoes. Wash & leave skin intact. Boil 10 minutes until tender. Cool.
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion or chives
- 1/4 cup chopped radishes
- 1/2 cup bacon (fried & crumbled)
- 2 cups mayonnaise. Combine mayo with next 4 ingredients. Whisk until smooth.
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- Combine potatoes, celery, onions, radishes. Mix with mayonnaise dressing. Stir in crumbled bacon. Decorate with 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley.
- Chill for 2 hours
Celebrate a family occasion or social event with an entertaining cooking party! Enjoy a Private Chef’s table in the privacy of your own home.
Choose from a variety of menu options, and collaboratively plan your next function that will be talked about for years to come.